METEOR BIKE GLOVES FLOW 21
The FLOW 21 is a product from the newest series (2019) of METEOR cycling gloves.
They have been designed for lovers of cycling.
In addition to professional appearance, they are distinguished by high quality. For the production of the outer layer, we used a flexible fabric that allows unrestricted hand movements and guarantees a comfortable fit.
This model will protect your hands for many seasons, during various forms of cycling activities.
* Gloves also available in children's sizes - an excellent proposition for the whole family.
- velcro closure - enables quick and safe fitting of the wrist glove;
- anatomic stitching - a solution that makes it possible to perfectly match gloves to the shape of the hand, prevents pressure on the veins inside the hand;
- foam insert - a very soft, resilient foam used wherever gentleness and the highest flexibility matter;
- stretch fabric - elastic panels guarantee full freedom of hand movements.
- nylon 60%;
- polyurethane 30%;
- elastane 10%.
Size: (the width of the glove without stretching / length of the glove)
- XS: 8,8 cm / 12,5 cm;
- S: 9,3 cm / 12,5 cm;
- M: 9,5 cm / 13 cm;
- L: 10,5 cm / 14 cm;
- XL: 11 cm / 14,5 cm.
Dimensions and weight in the package:
- XS: 20x16.5x2 cm 40 g;
- S: 20x16,5x2 cm / 42 g;
- M: 20x16,5x2 cm / 46 g;
- L: 20x16,5x2 cm / 46 g;
- XL: 20.5x16.5x2 / 50 g.
Producenta - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 12 months.