TREKKING POLE KING CAMP PHOTO KA4633 orange
Because the poles are telescopic - consist of four connected parts they can be adjusted to the height of each user, and they do not occupy much space while storing. The maximum length of the King Camp pole is 135cm (fluent adjustment). Anatomically shaped foam handle fits well in the hand. Below the handle is an additional bracket (flange), allowing a quick change of the point of holding the stick - very usefull when climbing a steep slope.
- 4 connected tubes made of aluminum,
- anchor rings (made of plastic),
- tip, a plate, handle and handloop
- and absorber damping system (ANTI-SHOCK) for better vibration damping (ensures the safety of the wrist joint), it is possible to activate and deactivate the shock absorber
The use of poles:
- ensures balance while walking,
- are useful during the descent - relieve spine and knee joints,
- are a useful probe to test the area, on which we stomp
- when resting, can support backpacks,
- may be useful as scaffold
Quantity per carton: 30
Price per 1 piece.