METEOR KIDS CYCLING HELMET HB6-5 RANDAN
The model from the latest collection of METEOR bike helmets designed for the youngest users. Its multi-functionality makes it ideal for cycling, roller blades, roller skates and skateboards. It also provides comfort for your child when traveling in a child seat on your bike.
Made of high quality materials guarantees comfort and safety. The front of the helmet has a slightly contoured visor, which protects the mouth from injuries that can occur during the fall, wind and sun, and most importantly, does not limit the field of view.
Another advantage of our product is lightness, thanks to which the helmet does not burden the delicate cervical vertebrae of the child.
Bearing in mind the fact that the child's head is growing rapidly, the helmet has a regulation of the circuit, which is done with a smoothly adjustable, multistage ring (FIT SIZE-headlock system). Thanks to this helmet can be easily adjusted to any shape and size of the head. In addition, inside the helmet there are removable padding elements that can be repeatedly washed and dried.
This model is equipped with 12 openings ensuring constant air supply to the inside of the helmet - the AIR FLOW system. Ventilation protects the scalp from excessive sweating, increasing the comfort of a little traveler.
- Material outer shell - PCV
- Inner absorbing material EPS
- Certiﬁcate - the product is in compliance with the directive no. 89/686/EEC and the EN 1078 norm
- Dimensions: 48-52cm
- Weight: 200g
- AIR FLOW - a ventilation system that guides the air ﬂow through the vents in the helmet’s shell, without any negative impact on its stability
- QUICK-RELEASE system - quick buckling clasps
- FIT SIZE headlock system - a multi-setting ring for smooth diameter regulation
- Removable padding elements - allow for cleaning of the sweat-absorbing elements, may be efﬁ ciently washed and dried
- Plus SKATE - a helmet model designed for biking, roller skating, blade roller skating and skateboarding.
|Insect protection mesh:|
|Product compliant with the standard:|